Asian Business School, ABS Noida
Asian Business School, Noida was established in the year 1991. The B-School is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is an initiative of Asian Education Group (AEG). It is a highly-ranked privately-funded institution for business and management studies in Noida.
ABS offers a full-time two-year post-graduate diploma in management (PGDM). The program includes a dual specialization and two minor specializations (elective) for an added edge of employability. Apart from this, ABS offers additional certificate and diploma courses in different disciplines of business and management.
ABS, Noida was ranked 7th in Silicon India B School Survey of 2016.
Asian Business School (ABS) Highlights
|Also Known As||ABS|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline Both|
|No. of Seats||180 seats|
|Basic Eligibility||50% marks during graduation in any discipline|
|Placement Statistics||100% Placed|
|Type of College||Private|
- Excellent Placements
- Short term diplomas and certification courses
- Collaboration with Oxford Business College, London, U.K for the Executive Diploma in International Business program and fully paid complimentary study trip to Oxford, London (UK)
- Academic tie-ups with Radio Noida, NFTC, NCUI, ICMEI, CII, NIIT, Country Awaw5nd Politics, and Marwah Studio TV
- Conducts industrial visits, research projects and summer training with reputed organizations such as Yakult, JCB, Coca Cola and more
- Conducts lecture sessions by eminent professionals from industries and educational organizations of national and international repute
- Personalized Grooming- Experience personal care
Asian Business School, Noida - Awards and Rankings
- ABS, Noida was ranked 7th in Silicon India B School Survey of 2016.
- It was also ranked among Top Private Institutions of the country by Competition Success Review - February 2017.
- The prestigious “Higher Education Review” Award has been awarded to Asian Business School, Noida. The college has been conferred with the “Best College 2016” award for Management Education.
- It was ranked sixth amongst the best business school of India
- Received award as Best Higher Education Brand for Industry Interface in India by BW Education.
- Also, awarded as Business School of the year in Academic Excellence by The Academic Insights Magazine.
Asian Business School, Noida - Courses Offered
|Course||Exam Accepted||Course Duration||Course Type||Total Fee|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT||2 Years||Full Time||Rs. 7,45,000/-|
Asian Business School, Noida, Noida - Fee Structure
Post graduate diploma in management (PGDM)
|Years||1st Year||2nd Year|
|Tution Fees||Rs. 175,000||Rs. 175,000||Rs. 175,000||Rs. 175,000|
|Registration Fee||3.95 Lakhs||3.5 Lakhs|
Non submission of fee in accordance to the due date mentioned, shall lead to the imposition of late fee as per the details mentioned below:
1st week after the due date
Rs. 100/- per day
2nd Week after the due date
Rs. 200/- per day
3rd Week after the due date
Rs. 500/- per day
4th Week after the due date
Rs. 700/- per day
After one complete month of the due date
Asian Business School, Noida - Hostel Fee
INR 1.32 Lakhs
INR 1.32 Lakhs
Asian Business School, Noida - Admission 2020
Asian Business School, Noida offers admission in PGDM, based on the performance of the candidate in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA. The course is approved by AICTE.
ABS Noida Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the Institute||Asian Business School, Noida|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of Entrace Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA|
|Entrance Mode||Online - Computer Based Test|
- Shortlisting of candidates shall be based on the percentile scores of the admission tests.
- The screened candidate list shall be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidate’s final selection is dependent on past academic records, test scores and GD, PI.
- Once the candidate is been intimated about their selection, he has to pay the registration amount within a week from the date of intimation.
- The online application for PGPM course will be open from September.
- The online application fee for PGPM course is INR 1000.
Asian Business School, Noida - Admission Process 2020
The application form may be filled online as well as offline as preferable by the candidate.
How to apply online? (Step by step Process)
A candidate is required to follow the following steps to apply online -
Step 1: Fill the Online Application form given on the official website of the college.
Step 2: Create a login ID and password by entering the required details.
Step 3: Enter the academic, personal, work experience details in the form.
Step 4: Upload scanned photograph, marksheets and certificates of academic records and work experience certificate (If any).
Step 5: Pay the application fee online through debit or credit card or via net banking.
Step 6: The application fee for PGDM program is INR 1000.
Step 7: After paying the fees submit the application form.
Step 8: Print the application form and acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
How to apply offline? (Step by step Process)
A candidate is required to follow the following steps to apply offline -
Step 1: Candidate is required to collect the application form along with information brochure from the Admission office, at Asian Business School Campus.
Step 2: Candidates may alternatively write a letter mentioning their address so as to receive the application form in hard copy to their mentioned address.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and submit it either via post or in person.
Step 4: The application fee (including brochure) for offline application form is INR 1000.
Step 5: Keep the acknowledgement receipt for future correspondence.
Following documents are required for admission to ABS, Noida -
- Scanned passport size photo of the candidate in JPG or JPEG format
- Scanned copies of marksheet and certificate of 10th, 12th and graduation.
- A valid e-mail ID and mobile number
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA score card
Asian Business School, Noida - Eligibility Criteria
|Course||Major Specialization||Minor Elective Specializations||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Marketing Management||Retail Managment Or Tourism & Hospitality Managemnt||50% aggregate marks during graduation and a valid CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA Score|
|Human Resource Managment|
|Financial Management||Supply Chain & Logistics Management or Micro and Small Busienss Manegement|
Note - Candidates appearing for their final year examination are also eligible to apply but they are required to provide their provisional degree within 15 days of result declaration and before the start of the semester.
ABS Noida also offers short term diplomas and certification courses like
- Executive Diploma in International Business from Oxford Business College, U.K.
- Diploma in Media and Entertainment from Asian Academy of Film and Television (AAFT)
- Executive Certification in Digital Marketing from National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT)
- Executive Certification in Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence from National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT)
- Certification in Entrepreneurship from EDIC
- Certification in Corporate Communication
Asian Business School, Noida - Selection Criteria
- Screening of the candidates for Aptitude test, A/V Screening round and PI is based on score in the admission tests and relevant work experience of the candidates.
- Candidates shall be informed regarding their shortlisting through email / SMS to their registered email address and phone number
- The entire selection process involves 3 stages
- ABSAT (Asian Business School Aptitude Test)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal interview (PI)
- In ABSAT round, a written aptitude test shall be conducted by the institute to test the basic aptitude skills of the candidate.
- This round shall be followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final merit list shall be drawn considering the admission score, past academic records, work experience, ABSAT, GD and PI performance.
- Candidates shall be intimated over email/on the website as the merit list, regarding their selection and will be required to submit the course fee accordingly.
|CAT Registration||07 Aug - 25 Sep, 2019|
|CAT Exam||24 Nov, 2019|
|XAT Registration||23 Aug - 07 Dec, 2019|
|XAT Exam||28 Jan, 2020|
|MAT Registration Start Date (PBT)||01 Dec, 2019|
|MAT Registration Start Date (CBT)||06 Dec, 2019|
|MAT Exam Date (PBT)||09 Dec, 2019|
|MAT Exam Date (CBT)||14 Dec, 2019|
|ATMA Registration Last Date||03 Feb, 2020|
|ATMA Exam||09 Feb, 2020|
Asian Business School, Noida - Placements
Highest salary offered
INR 16.5 LPA
Average salary offered
INR 6.5 LPA
- Ernst and Young
- Aditya Birla Group
- Tata Capital
- Dabur India Ltd.
Asian Business School, Noida - Scholarship & Cut-offs
To encourage the students, a number of scholarships are awarded to talented students so as to facilitate their higher studies at Asian Business School. These scholarships are dependent on the overall performance of the students during selection procedure conducted at ABS Campus along with the score of the competitive exam.
Asian Business School, Noida - Facilities
- High-class uninterrupted study room for students after college hours
- Uninterrupted power supply, separate Generator for Students
- Medical facility available along with free medicines provided to any sick student
- Mineral water (RO service)
- Mess facilities
- 24 hrs. internet connectivity in the rooms through WI-FI
- Recreation room,
- Drinking water treatment plant
- Support staff services for room cleaning
- Electrician and Plumber for immediate solution
- Tight security arrangements to ensure a pleasant stay thereby enabling students to focus on academics.
- Open Space for TV LED
- Tata Sky services
- Indoor Games
- Commuting Services “To & Fro” from Hostel and College
ABS Noida - College Details
Marwah Studios Complex II, Plot A2, Sector 125 Noida – 201303, Delhi NCR , India
ABS Noida - Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Is hostel facility available at ABS?
Ans. Yes, ABS has got hostel facility for both boys and girls. The hostels provide hygienic living conditions with proper care towards health and sanitation. There are home theatre facilities like television sets, video players, indoor games, 24*7 internet access, spacious study rooms etc. A series of co-curricular activities are also organized for the students including debate, declamation, essay writing, quiz, and public speaking.
Ques. Does the ABS provide Education Loan to students?
Ans. ABU has tie-ups with Central Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce for granting educational loan, students can avail the education loan facility from all the leading banks of the country.
Ques. What is the contact number of ABS?
Ans. The address and contact number of ABU, Noida is as follows-
Plot A2, Block A, Sector 125 Noida – 201303 Delhi NCR, India
Contact No: 0120-4594200, +91 9650334486
Ques. Which are the companies recruiting students from Asian Business School, Noida?
Ans. Companies like ICICI, Deloitte, Franchise India, HDFC Bank, Bajaj, CCD recruit students from ABS, Noida.
Ques. Is PDGM program in Asian Business School, Noida AICTE approved?
Ans. Yes, all the programs in Asian Business School, Noida are AICTE approved.
Ques. Does ABS Noida offer executive MBA programs?
Ans. No, there are no executive MBA programs offered by ABS Noida.
Ques. Does ABS Noida accept correspondence degree?
Ans. Since there is no such illustration of non-acceptance of correspondence degree, if it’s valid, covering within the eligibility limits, then its considerable.
Ques. Does ABS Noida accept CMAT score?
Ans. Yes, ABS Noida accepts CMAT score for admission to PGDM.
Ques. What is the placement scenario in ABS Noida?
Ans. With top recruiters from BFSI and Consultancy, ABS Noida showed impressive placement statistics last year, with the highest package of 16.5 lakhs and average package of 6.5 lakhs.