New Delhi Institute Of Management - NDIM Delhi
NDIM (New Delhi Institute of Management) is a private B-School in Delhi and was . The institute is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. NDIM was awarded by the AICTE-CII two years back-to-back as the "Best Industry Linked Management Institute of India". NDIM is one of the institutes which offer Student Exchange Programmes at international level i.e. ESSCA-School of Management, France, University Autonoma De Barcelona, Spain and many others.
NDIM gives management education with three broad objectives of quality management education i.e. acquiring knowledge, development of skills, and competence. To achieve these objectives management has designed courses with the latest modern techniques in different specializations of management. All the specializations cover below method of learning such as:
Role – Playing
The institute offers admission to AICTE approved PGDM course equivalent to MBA and students with a valid CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA and GMAT will be eligible for admission to the course.
New Delhi Institute of Management - Highlights
|Establishment | Institute Type||1992 | Private B-School|
|Also known as||NDIM|
|Approval & Affiliation||All India Council for Technical Education | Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT along with the GD & PI|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Popular Courses||MBA, PGDM and BBA|
|Acommodation Facility||Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls|
New Delhi Institute of Management - Rankings
- NDIM ranked in between 51-75 position for top management Institutes and Universities of India as per NIRF 2018 ranking
- Rated among A++ and 'Higher than A++' by Business India
- Rated amongst the 4th in Delhi by Business World
- Rated amongst the Top 8 Private B-Schools in India by AIMA IMRB
- NDIM ranked amongst the 25th best MBA school of India by Business Standard, June 2017
- Ranked on 12th Best private B-school in India by Business Standard Survey 16
New Delhi Institute of Management - Awards
- NDIM (New Delhi Institute of Management) is recipient of various awards which are mentioned as follows:
- Award for Management Education BBA i.e. Best Management Institute Excellence
- Recipient of the Best Management Institute award conferred by Sh. Manish Sisodia Ji, Deputy Chief Minister
- Best Management School in North India.
- Academic Leadership Award in Management Education.
- Mahila Sashaktikaran Award by Bhayat Foundation for contributing in Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Project
- Best Industry-Linked’ MBA School of India by the AICTE and CII in 2018
New Delhi Institute of Management - International Exposure
- NDIM offer over 200 Projects to their students across diverse regions like Russia, China, Mauritius, Egypt, South Africa, Indonesia, Vietnam, Germany, Taiwan, Italy, Kenya, Philippines
- International Management Programmes for NDIM candidates held at Oxford, UK and Singapore & Malaysia
- Candidate exchange MOUs with Universities in Spain, UK, France & Germany
- International Accreditation awarded by ASIC, UK
New Delhi Institute of Management - Course Offered
New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) offers a Undergraduate Course in Business Administration.
Eligibility: Clear 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with English as a core subject and achieved a valid score in IPU-CET.
Duration: 3 years
Intake: 180 Students
Specialization: Marketing and Finance
Eligibility: Completed Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any discipline and achieved a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT.
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Completed Post-graduation in a relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university.
Duration: 3 years
New Delhi Institute of Management - Admission 2020
- Institute shortlist students on the basis of the marks secured in the CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA or GMAT
- Selected students are called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Final merit is arranged based on the performance in the competitive exam, GD & PI and past academic records
|Post Graduation Diploma in Management||Finance||Graduation degree with 50% marks secured in the final examination apprearing candidates can also apply for admission to the course.|
|Media and Communication|
|E-Commerce and IT|
|Operation and Supply Chain Management|
New Delhi Institute of Management - Application Process 2020
The application form can be filled online from the Institution’s website along with the application fee of INR 1000/-. Applicants can apply through both online as well as offline mode. A complete explanation of both the procedures is given below:
How to Apply Online Mode? (Step By Step)
Step I: Applicants have to first visit the official website of the college
Step II: They should then check whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria and then fill the application form by providing the correct personal and academic details, as any incorrect details may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
Step III: Candidates must attach all the necessary documents which consist of:
- Class 10th & 12th mark-sheets and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Scorecard of Entrance exam and admit card
- Migration certificate, medical certificate and character certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
- Master’s degree and mark sheet
- UGC NET qualification certificate
- JRF/ Lectureship certificate
- Coloured photographs (4 Passport sized and 1 stamp-sized)
Step IV: Lastly, the candidate should submit the application fee of INR 1000/- through online mode using credit/debit card or Net banking.
How to Apply Offline Mode? (Step By Step)
Step I: Applicant should login to official website of the college
Step II: Applicant has to verify their necessary qualification for the applied course, and download the application form and get a hard copy of the form.
Step III: Further, they want to fill the application form by hand with correct details and attach the required documents (same as stated in the online mode application).
Step IV: To confirm their candidature, they should draw a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of 'New Delhi Institute of Management' payable at New Delhi.
The application form wants to be sent to the following address:
60 &50 (B&C), Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Behind Batra Hospital, New Delhi – 110062
New Delhi Institute of Management - Selection Criteria
- Students will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks secured in the CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, and GMAT.
- Shortlisted students will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final merit list will be uploaded by the institution on the basis of GD and PI along with the past academic records.
New Delhi Institute of Management - Rerservation Criteria
Extra weightage is awarded for: Outstanding performance / achievement in any other field / activities which highlights student’s qualities like leadership, team working, innovative, decision-making, work experience, additional educational qualifications, industry sponsorship, and contribution to social causes/community service.
- Female students will get preferential treatment if they have the same score as male candidates.
- 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving / retired defence / paramilitary forces / police personnel
- J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, Wards of defence/police/paramilitary services personnel from who laid down their lives in any operation students will get 5% seats reservation.
- SC/ST/OBC and other categories students if any are provided as per AICTE directions.
- Rest unfilled seats are offered to the general category candidates.
New Delhi Institute of Management - Faculty
NDIM has an experienced and qualified faculty. The faculty members of the institute are devoted towards providing their best to the candidates. A brief about the same is listed below:
Dr. Tripti Panda Desai
PhD (Psychology), M.Phil. (English), M.A. (Industrial Psychology)
Dr. Gajendra Sharma
PhD (International Marketing), M.Phil. (English), MBA (Marketing & HR)
Dr. Virendra Nath Srivastava
PhD. (Tiss)., MBA (Bhu)
Dr. Sombala Ningthouj
PhD. (Psychology), M.A (Applied Psychology)
Dr. Parul Malik
PhD. (Entrepreneurship & Applied Economics), PGDBM, Diploma in Export Management
Dr. Chandrani gangully
Dr. Preeti Suman Mishra
PhD, M.A, UGC-NET
Dr. Rachna Saxena
Dr. Anubhuti Hajela
PhD, MBA, B.Sc.
Dr. Shweta Goel
Dr. Bhawna Bhatnagar
PhD, MBA, M.A
New Delhi Institute of Management - Placement
The Placement Cell and Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) of NDIM constantly work around the year to help its candidates get the best promising corporate exposure. Companies with high repute at International and National level come to NDIM each year and offer students various live projects, internship opportunities, trainings, CSR projects and final placements. The institute motivates industry to actively consider candidates for suitable positions based only on their calibre and commitment to deliver.
Top Recruiters of NDIM: AXA, Airtel, Indigo, ICICI Bank, India Mart, IBM, FedEx, Deloitte, Dabur, Amul and American Express.
Frequently visiting companies are:
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Citi Bank
- Nestle Good Food
- Tata Auto Comp
New Delhi Institute of Management - Infrastructure Facilities
NDIM (New Delhi Institute of Management) offers state of the art infrastructure and campus amenities. Continuous efforts are made to make sure these facilities are up to date. Mentioned below are the facilities offered by the institute:
Classrooms – with Projectors, Microphones, Personal address Systems and so on
Library – Air Conditioned and Fully Digitalized
IT Centre - Well-ventilated and air-conditioned
Hostel – Boys & Girls Separate Hostels, fully furnished on twin sharing basis
Cafeteria - aesthetically designed while ensuring hygiene level
Other Facilities – Sports Facilities (Both Outdoor & Indoor), Gymnasium, Medical Facility
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is NDIM AIU approved?
Answer: NDIM offers two year full time AICTE approved PGDM, which is equivalent to MBA as NDIM is associated with AIU - Association of Indian Universities.
Question: Is NDIM Delhi good for MBA?
Answer: NDIM was awarded as the Most Preferred B-School North India in 2019 and for Best Placement Services in 2018 by ASSOCHAM. NDIM placements for 2017-19 Batches have gone up further as compared to previous years.
Question: How is NDIM for PGDM?
Answer: NDIM is one of the most reputed MBA Colleges of India and ranked among the best management colleges in Delhi NCR. It is Awarded “Best Industry-Linked” MBA School in India by the AICTE and CII. ... NDIM is good for PGDM programs; so are Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, Fore School of Management, and BiMtech.
Question: When should I apply to the 2020-22 Batch at NDIM?
Answer: If you will be completing your Graduation in 2020 or have already completed it, you can apply for the 2020-22 Batch. Its best to apply at the earliest. If you wait to first finish your Graduation in 2020 and then apply, Admissions for 2020-22 Batch would most probably be over.
Question: When does the new Batch of PGDM (MBA) commence its classes?
Answer:Typically the new batch starts in June each year. Exact date of commencement of each batch is announced in early May.
Address: - 50 & 60 (B&C, Mehrauli - Badarpur Rd, behind Batra Hospital, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Contact: - 011-40111000, 1800-419-0606, 08882468367, 09910695359